If your home is full of activity—smoke sessions, cooking, and taking care of pets. In that case, you should know that there is a healthier and more natural alternative to ineffective air fresheners. The best way to eliminate tough odors is by using a smoke odor exterminator candle.
How Do Smoke Odor Exterminator Candles Work?
There are essentially two types of candles: paraffin wax and vegetable wax candles.
- Paraffin wax candles are made of crude oil, a by-product of the petroleum industry, and are readily available and cheap.
- In contrast, vegetable wax candles are made from natural ingredients such as beeswax, coconut, and soy. These candles are a sustainable alternative to paraffin candles and are environmentally friendly.
Smoke Odor Exterminator Candles are a paraffin and soy wax blend containing natural enzymes that absorb the odors from the environment and neutralize them.
During this process, the natural enzymes break down the odor’s composite structure and then evaporate the by-product in the form of a natural gas that releases the fragrance.
These Smoke odor exterminator candles are especially effective in eliminating cigarettes and similar products but can also be used for other household odors.
How To Use Smoke Odor Exterminator Candles?
The choice is up to you. You can light the candle before you start smoking, during, or afterward. The choice is up to you. Determining factors are the size of the room and whether there is adequate ventilation.
Generally speaking, the rule of thumb is to light the candle 30 minutes before. There is no set limit to how long you can burn your candle, as you can extend your candle’s life by clipping its wick regularly.
Maintain Your Candle By Clipping The Wick
By regularly clipping your candle’s wick, you will create a smaller flame, enjoy a cleaner burn, produce less soot and smoke, and, most importantly, ensure a safer candle.
Wick trimming is an excellent way to make the most of your candles, if you follow these three easy steps:
- Make sure your candle’s wax is firm before you start.
- Place your wick trimmer on top of the wax.
- Automatically measure 1/4″ length.
- Cut the wick.
- Remove and discard the wick trimmings.
Visit 42 Degrees Today!
Visit any of our multiple locations across Omaha for an excellent product range. We only sell the highest quality health & wellness products, and our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to assist. 42 Degrees is “The Source” for all your needs.