Not sure how to start using the Magical Butter Machine? There’s no need to worry! Here, you can check out a few of the best Magic Butter Machine recipes to spice up your food options in 2021.
First, Magic Butter Machine Recipes for Side Dishes
The Magical Butter Machine makes it easy to prepare some tasty side dishes. Below, you can explore a couple of our favorite side dishes to make with this handy kitchen tool:
Note: Now, you’ll have to do some prep work outside the Magical Butter Machine for these side dish recipes. However, the steps that involve the Magical Butter Machine will bring them to the next level.
1. Potato Salad
What’s the main ingredient in potato salad? While potatoes may seem like the obvious answer, it’s actually the mayonnaise that completes the dish. Here’s our go-to Magic Butter Machine recipe for mayonnaise:
- Take three garlic cloves and mince them finely. Massage them into a paste, and use a dash of kosher salt to assist you.
- Crack two eggs and separate the yolk. Combine the yolks with one teaspoon of dijon mustard and whisk them together.
- Add in 1 cup of avocado oil and ¼ cup of olive oil.
- Pour your entire mixture into the Magical Butter Machine.
- Select the “No Heat” option and allow it to emulsify for one hour.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and a pinch of salt for taste.
At this point, you’ve used your Magical Butter Machine to create some smoothy, creamy mayonnaise. Now you can create the rest of your potato salad.
- First, boil some russet potatoes until they’re tender and mash them in a large bowl. It’s okay to leave a few potato chunks here-and-there!
- Add your homemade mayonnaise and other ingredients like pickle relish, chopped white onions, and Dijon mustard to complete this side dish.
2. Mac & Cheese
When it comes to making mac and cheese, the key lies within the butter you use. Use this Magic Butter Machine recipe to make the perfect magic butter:
- Pour one cup of heavy whipping cream into the Magical Butter Machine.
- Turn on the “No Heat” option and allow it to emulsify for one hour.
- Tip: Check-in frequently on your mixture. Sometimes you won’t need to let the device run for the full hour. It should look like whipped cream at first, and it’ll slowly turn into a harder butter.
- Lastly, pour out the excess liquid. You can use this extra liquid (called buttermilk) for pancakes and other recipes.
- Tip: Store your magic butter in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use it in your mac and cheese recipe.
Now, you can start making your favorite mac and cheese recipe with your creamy spread:
- First, prepare the macaroni as indicated in the package’s directions and strain it thoroughly.
- Then, heat the butter in a saucepan and combine it with enough flour to create a roux.
- Stir in some milk and your favorite cheeses.
- Lastly, bake your creation in a casserole dish to create a crispy and cheesy finish over the top.
Next, Magic Butter Machine Recipes for Pasta Sauce
We don’t care how well you season your entrees — plain chicken, pasta, and other main attractions are always a bit bland without a special sauce.
But you never have to eat your favorite meal without an accompanying sauce ever again. The Magical Butter Machine allows for a lot of creativity when it comes to sauces. You can whip up anything from ketchup to BBQ sauces and everything in between.
If you’re looking to make something a little classier, check out this Magic Butter Machine recipe for pesto sauce:
3. Pesto Sauce
- Gather the following ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ cups of grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup of pine nuts
- Three cloves of chopped garlic
- ¼ cup of chopped walnuts
- Three cups of fresh basil leaves
- Place all the ingredients (except the cheese) inside your machine.
- Close the lid and push the “Blend/Clean” cycle. Run it two times in a row.
- Take off the lid and pour the cheese in.
- Repeat Step 3
With your homemade pesto complete, you can pour it on top of your favorite pasta dish and enjoy!
Last, Magic Butter Machine Recipes for Making Tea
Now, we don’t want you to get parched while you’re whipping up your favorite Magic Butter Machine recipes. So, we’ve provided you with a recipe for making a refreshing beverage:
4. Dried Fruit & Herb Tea
The Magical Butter Machine isn’t just good for sauces and semi-solid foods — it’s also ideal for creating delicious fruit and herb tea. Here are the steps to follow:
- Gather the following ingredients:
- Two oranges and two lemons
- One piece of peeled ginger root
- A small fennel bulb
- 1 cup of mint leaves.
- Place all these ingredients in your DecarBox and bake in the oven at 250°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let everything cool off.
- Place the above ingredients in your Magical Butter Machine.
- Add a handful of dried apricots and cranberries, a couple of drops of blue agave nectar, coconut oil, and 3 cups of distilled water.
- Turn on your device and set it to the 190°F temperature option.
- Allow it to cook for one hour and strain your tea into a pitcher for consumption. Be careful — it’ll be quite warm!
Get Creative With These Magic Butter Machine Recipes to Make it Your Own!
Any great chef knows that preparing food isn’t an exact science — it’s an art. With this advice in mind, don’t be timid about adopting these Magic Butter Machine recipes to meet your preferences!
Don’t believe us? See for yourself and try these recipes today!